Nowadays, in this modern era, WooCommerce setup is one of the best and advanced solutions that grows day by day, worldwide. Definitely, this is the most famous e-business plugin for WordPress, and overall, it is one of the top platforms in the e-commerce market.
Despite the launch in 2011, WooCommerce already has a home for 1,589,566 web stores. According to BuiltWith Biltwood – all thanks to its extensive functional capabilities, and ease of use.
In a world, non-customizable hosted platforms and flexible yet complex open-source – WooCommerce is a middle ground that combines the best of two cart types. It is really handy to find flaws in this because the cart is appealing for traders of all technical levels.
However, WooCommerce is not an independent platform, it can only work on a WordPress website, which leaves all other CMS users. As a loss – there are some complaints about the safety of WordPress – the only thing we can think of.
WooCommerce Advantages On OpenCart
Easier to use: WooCommerce is simply riding the famous disposable of WordPress, and is fine. Those who own WP sites, they will already get an air of the vehicle administration, while new users will master it immediately because there is no learning curve. OpenCart, in terms of management, is hard.
Better Customization options: It is difficult to modify topics on OpenCart, especially for inexperienced users, because it is difficult to access the structure of the template. But, the WooCommerce provides comprehensive tools that make layout manipulations easy.
Greater SEO tools: Initially being a strong side of WordPress, Strong SEO is also inherited by WooCommerce – You can customize each page of your store, and get a high Google search rank without spending more time. OpenCart also offers good SEO, but it is much less advanced than it is – Finally, WordPress is the best CMS for SEO.
Therefore, if these advantages you have so far attracted you, then there is a simple, automated way to use that you can use them – Migration from OpenCart to WooCommerce with Cart2Cart plugin.
Why migrate with Cart2Cart?
- No programming experience is needed.
- Dedicated Support, Available 24/7.
- Free Demo Demo Migration.
- Straightforward interface.
Migrate from OpenCart to WooCommerce store
Things that you need to prepare:
- Make a backup of your current store data – which is recommended before every major modification on your website.
- Next, you will have to install a WooCommerce store.
- Schedule migration at the time when traffic is the lowest.
- The very first you will have to register on Cart2Cart or by using your existing Facebook/Google account, you can do such a task.
- Select openCart as Source Cart and give the URL of the cart and Upload the connection bridge of Cart2Cart (you will be given detailed instructions on doing this – it takes a few seconds.)
- Choose WooCommerce as a Target Cart, paste the URL into your store and upload the Connection Bridge once again to the root directory of your WP website.
- Set the list of entities you want to migrate.
- Start a free demo migration – this allows a limited number of organizations to transfer to your WooCommerce store, and takes about 30 minutes.
- Check double entities and start full migration
Check the results:
- Immediately after the migration, and you receive a compliment email, step on the front end of your new store and check if all the products are in place.
- Make a test purchase to ensure everything works correctly.
- Finally, keep an eye on SEO and work on the shop’s design.