If you are thinking of something eat healthy food, then healthy shrimp recipes are the best option for you. Children are old and young, many people like shrimp recipes. You can also prepare shrimp in a restaurant style in your kitchen. The ingredients in it add more to its taste.
Shrimp and Crab Sauce
That’s how Canada serves shrimp with a very spicy sauce. But the composition of the shrimp sauce is very simple and tasty.
- Ketchup – 150 Gram
- Grated horseradish – 150 Gram
- Juice of one lemon
How to make Shrimp and Crab Sauce
- Horseradish can buy ready (without beets), and you can grate fresh.
- We mix everything. Shrimp sauce is ready. This sauce is perfect for any meat.
- It is convenient to pour the sauce for shrimp in a martini glass, and hang ready shrimps on its edges. And served shrimp, by the way, most often to the martini
- And if you have patience, desire and pineapple, then you can serve shrimps like this.
Scallops and shrimp recipes are the main ingredients of this salad. Mangoes and nuts are also added to seafood salad.
- Scallops (boiled) – 450 Gram
- Shrimps (boiled, cleaned) – 240 Gram
- Salad leaves small – 6 glasses
- Mango or papaya (chopped) – 2 pc
- Cashews or almonds (fried) – 2 tbsp
- Sour cream nonfat – 1/3 cup
- Ginger fresh (chopped) – 2 tsp
- or ground ginger – 0.5 tsp
- White wine vinegar – 1 tsp
- Orange zest – 0.5 tsp
- Orange juice – 1 tsp
- Cayenne Pepper – 1 Pinch
How to cook seafood salad
- All ingredients for dressing mix in a small bowl put in the refrigerator.
- Cut large scallops in half. In a large bowl, mix the scallops, shrimps, lettuce leaves and mango (papaya). Seafood salad pours dressing, mix well.
- Serve the seafood salad in portions, sprinkling with cashew nuts.
Cottage Cheese Rolls with Seafood Filling
This shrimp recipe is cottage cheese rolls with seafood and it is really healthy and low-calorie tasty dish!
- Cottage cheese – 200 Gram
- Egg – 2 pc
- Flour wholegrain – 100-150 Gram
- Rye bran – 3 tbsp
- Spices – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Soda – a couple of pinches
- Shrimps and squids – 200 Gram
- Corn – 100 Gram
- Rice – 50-80 Gram (better, of course, unpeeled)
- Raw egg – 2 pc
- Small carrots – 1 pc
- Green onions and parsley – to taste
- Spices and salt to taste
How to cook Cottage Cheese Rolls the delicious shrimp recipe
- To make a curd roll from the dough, add the eggs whipped with salt to the curd, add the rest and knead the dough.
- Toppings: in rice, boiled until half cooked (from my microwave), add shrimps, squid, corn, carrots, onions, greens, pre-ground in a blender, plus a raw egg. Knead the stuffing, salt, pepper.
- Roll out the curd dough, top – filling.
Ceviche – a dish of fresh, finely chopped fish, with the addition of seafood, fruits and vegetables.
- Salmon, fillet – 350 Gram
- Medium size shrimps (boiled) – 350 Gram
- Sea Scallops (cleaned) – 350 Gram
- Fresh Tomatoes – 180 Gram
- Mango – 1 pc (approximately 180 Gram)
- Lime – 12 pc
- Pink grapefruit – 2 pc
- Orange – 3 pc
- Red onion (finely sliced) – 1 pc
- Chili fresh (finely sliced) – 1 pc
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
How to make Ceviche shrimp
- Reserve two shrimps for serving, and clean the rest. Scallops cut into 1.2 cm pieces. Cut tomatoes also into slices and fold into a bowl with shrimps and scallops.
- Peel mango, cut into cubes and put in a bowl with tomatoes. Put the red onion there, mix well.
- Remove the skin from the salmon fillet, remove all the bones and cut the flesh into cubes. Fold the fish in a bowl with tomatoes and mango.
- Add to this mixture chopped chili, mix well.
- From eight limes, squeeze the juice and add it to a bowl with tomatoes and fish, sprinkle with sugar, salt and pepper, mix, cover and place in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Oranges, grapefruit and the remaining limes clean, divide into slices and remove the film. From a bowl of fish and tomatoes, drain the lime juice, and add citrus slices.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, mix and serve immediately, garnishing with two reserved shrimps.
Grilled shrimps with avocado and papaya salad
Shrimp can be fried on an electric grill or grill pan. Shrimp served with tropical papaya and avocado salad.
- Shrimps large (cleaned) – 24 pc
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 0.25 tsp
- Dried chili pepper (flakes) – 0.25 tsp
- Vegetable oil
- Lime, serving slices
- Papaya (diced) – 1 pc
- Avocado (diced) – 2 pc
- Lime juice – 3 tbsp
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 0.25 tsp
How to make Grilled shrimps with avocado and papaya salad
- In a bowl, mix the lime juice, honey and salt. Put in this dressing avocado and papaya, mix gently, and set aside.
- Heat electric grill or grill pan to medium-high temperature.
- On each of the 8 wooden skewers strung on 3 shrimps, grease with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper Grill the grill or the grill pan with butter, put the shrimp, fry for about 2 minutes on each side.
Serve the fried shrimp with lettuce and lime slices.
This is a bit off about Admin. Admin is a Best and Professional Blog Writter, Social Media and Content writing regards various niches like lifestyle, entertainment, education,technology and many etc, Admin is SEO Analysis of Marketing Profs. That`s enough for more details please so him at social media or go to contact us page.